35 Noe Street
Striking | Sophisticated | Classic Cool condominium in sought-after Duboce Triangle combines style, character, and great curb appeal. This remodeled stylish condominium emulates the best of the Edwardian/Victorian eras and an all encompassing lifestyle perfected for the urban dweller. This spacious home boasts beautiful softwood floors and soaring 11.5 foot ceilings throughout. A generous floor plan bathed in natural light invites entertaining on any scale and designed for comfort. Sun-drenched garden/patio is a fun way to relax and unwind after getting home from your Peninsula commute. Start the weekend with mimosa’s in the garden and then enjoy the fabulous nightlife in the Castro, Hayes Valley, Valencia Corridor ... or, walk to Dolores Park for many fun day/evening events.
Perfectly situated on a wonderful block in prime Duboce Triangle, close to the urban delights with famous bistros, cafes, and boutiques. Weekday Farmer’s Market & Whole Foods Grocery close by. Muni N Judah steps outside your front door and the Wiggle for the most adventurous bicyclists. Duboce Park is only 1/2 block away - a super pet friendly park with always something to do at the lively community hub, home of the newly renovated Harvey Milk Recreational Arts Center. The basketball court is in high demand - a great court for Steph Curry to practice for his next trophy ... the dog play area is so popular that part of the park is now designated ‘people only’ ...Duboce Park is truly a park for everyone.
A commuter paradise with tech shuttles close by. Walk score 96 making it a “Walker’s Paradise” with a 100 score for a “Rider’s Paradise.”
- 3 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, approximately 1,461 sq. ft.
- Foyer/Entry - ascend the staircase to discover breadth and soaring ceiling height - immediately you start to wonder where your precious artwork will be displayed and enjoyed.
- Formal living room - spacious and light-filled, handsome marble tiled gas fireplace with remote control, softwood floors, soaring ceilings, new light fixture.
- Master bedroom - spacious bedroom separating the living room and the the original double parlor doors, soaring ceilings, nice size closet, gleaming wood floors, new light fixture complete this wonderful bedroom.
- Second bedroom - located in the front of the home with a wonderful outlook of trees. Softwood floors, soaring ceilings and period detailing, closet with Elfa professional shelving.
- Full bath - pedestal sink, claw foot bath, separate slate-tiled shower
- Third bedroom - soaring ceilings, period detailing, softwood
- floors, closet with Elfa professional shelving.
- Chef’s kitchen - updated with new quality stainless steel appliances, handsome grey quartz counter tops, designer hardware, under mount sink with designer faucet and dark slate tiled floors. New designer light fixture allowing the kitchen to be lit by design.
- Formal dining room - space for large dinner parties, overlooking the luscious yard and speckled with neighborhood views, a gas remote control fireplace will make any dinner party exceptional.
- Softwood floors and the soaring ceilings add to this dramatic entertainment room with a larger window than usual to provide an expansive City, neighborhood and garden views.
- Sunroom - step into the office - the views create an open space.
- Washer/Dryer - in-unit laundry located in the sunroom
- Garden - a myriad of mature trees and plants meandering along the slate patio greeted by a fountain over the lovely pond. This stunning garden is a garderner’s delight. Lunch under the umbrella and you can choose from any of the Meyer lemon, figs, plums trees to accent your palate. Blossoming lilacs, ferns, and beautiful roses are also featured.
- Storage - completely new basement area - concrete, lighting installed, exclusive use area storage, custom shelves for each condominium, and bike rack.
- Leased parking located on Belcher Street
- HOA consists of 3 units - HOA dues: $386.00
IT IS ALL ABOUT THE LIFESTYLE...